Weekend to do

Friday 1 November 2013

Welcome to snoozefest central ! The kitties are kicking off the long weekend with a well deserved rest...

Me, on the other hand ? I'm wide awake. Scheming, writing lists, drinking coffee and planning a busy weekend, mostly involving yet another clear out. 
You might remember that post from a few months ago about my messy living room. Well, let's just say that room has devolved from disaster state to extreme hoarding area...

Of course, the kitties are unfazed by it all.

So what about you ? Any plans for the (long) weekend ?

4 comments:

  1. I love how in the bottom two photos the cats colour-coordinated themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wally and Watson take colour-coordinating - and napping - very seriously ;-)

      Delete
  2. Ah, I need a cat in my life! And in my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found this web site. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know. im always look for people to check out my web sitefriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger