Hello

Thursday 25 July 2013

I'm back. I can't believe it's been over THREE month since my last post. Bloody hell ! Time just got away from me.

What have I been up to all this time ? Not much really.

I may have vaguely continued to futz around the living room. Although despite my best efforts that much desired piece of fiber art keeps eluding me.

The rear balcony may have turned into a jungle.

I might have been spending all my hard earned cash on thrift and vintage.

And I may also have found my sixth cat...

And for some inexplicable reason my camera is now only taking square pictures...

What have you guys been doing this spring and summer ? I know that some of you have had some amazing thrift scores...

7 comments:

  1. The living room is lovely, the garden is beautiful, the vintage finds are fantastic, and the cat is adorable! Good to have you back after your hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! missed your beautiful home! six cats are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was glad to see your post on my feed! Your living room is looking great, as it always was. And yes, Tove's finds have been fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys:-) It's so great to have you back, I've been missing your wonderful posts!! Your home looks AMAZING as always, love your new finds, your jungle and sixth cat:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you ladies ! I'm touched ! And glad to be back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hallo! wie schaffst du es, dass sich deine katzen so gut verstehen? ich hab nur zwei und die beiden finden sich die meiste zeit ziemlich doof :-((

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind. thanks for sharing the information keep updating. looking forward for more posts.Thanksjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger