Autumn

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Autumn is here. It's cold, it's rainy, it's windy. I'm back in school. And the mood is just generally miserable.

It's that time of the year when you get home and it's already starting to get dark. And try as you may, you can't take anything but grainy photos.

It's that time when an extra blanket pops up on your bed again. And you just need to hang up some retro brass mirrors. You know, just for that tiny bit of extra light and warmth. And also because the sight of yet another budding collection just brings a silly smile to your face.

It's that time when you splurge on a new bedside lamp - one that gives off the most beautifully cosy light.

Like I said, the season of blurry pictures has begun.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have never found a sunburst mirror around here but would snap it up if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your home looks wonderful
    love the sun mirrors, not easy to find

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home! I sent you an email on Flickr about being featured on Etsy's blog. If you'd like to participate just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger